Click for more information
Come and join up on Sunday Mornings at 10:30 am (Click the link to listen to Sermons
Click here to discover your spiritual gifts
Thank you for visiting our website!
Here you will find information concerning our church and its ministries. We hope you find your time spent here a blessing. Our church is a warm and loving church, and we want you to feel comfortable and at liberty to call on us for anything you need. Feel free to browse through the various areas of our website and learn about our fellowship.
If you are considering a new place of worship or a relocation to our area, we would love to have you be our guest.
When you visit our church, you will find:
- A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you
- Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
- Ministries to meet the spiritual needs of every age
In His Care,
Our Mission Mission:
We are moving forward proclaiming the name of Jesus.
The purpose of Hebron is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ through worship, evangelism, disciple-making, and missions, together according to the Scriptures.
Core Values we live to fulfill our Mission and Purpose
- Hebron commits to worship God individually and corporately. Psalm 7:17; Hebrews 10:25
- Hebron commits to pray for the leadership of the Holy Spirit and for the lost. 2 Chronicles 7:14
- Hebron commits to make-disciples through the preaching and teaching of God’s inerrant Word and living it out together. Matthew 28:19-20; James 5:16; 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Hebron commits to live out the Gospel of Jesus Christ vocally and with our actions. James 1:22-25
- Hebron commits to love the community of Bush with the purpose of sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Mark 12:31
- Hebron commits to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the ends of earth by going, giving, and sending supplies. Acts 1:8
- Hebron commits to reaching future generations and empowering them to lead and reach generations after them with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Psalm 45:17
- Hebron commits to develop an open community atmosphere. Acts 2:46